The access and use of our Web Site, together with the sale and purchase of products from the site are governed by the terms and conditions set out below.
By using the site you agree to accept the following terms and conditions.
If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions you can choose not to use the site and or contact us for further information.
This site is owned by Funky Surfer Store. Funky Surfer Stores registered office is 20 Montrose Avenue Intake Doncaster DN2 6PN.
Funky Surfer Store is providing this Web Site and its contents to the fullest extent permitted by law on an “as is” basis.
Our catalogue and Web Site descriptions, images and colours are subject to change and are for illustration only. In the event of a particular colour or variation becoming unavailable we will make every attempt to find a suitable alternative.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
We really hope you will love our Surf & Lifestyle Accessories!
When you place an order with us this is what you need to know:
- When you place an order all the information that you give us must be accurate and complete.
- All orders placed are subject to acceptance and product availability
- Once you have clicked the Confirm button your Order will start to be processed pretty quickly – thus we cannot guarantee being able to Cancel or amend at that point.
– If you do wish to amend or Cancel having clicked ‘Confirm’ just get in touch with the Team by Email or Telephone and we will do our best to sort that out for you!
- Prices and Delivery Charges are shown on the Website and are in British Pounds and Inclusive of VAT. If you are shopping from outside the UK additional costs will apply. Please check the Website for Details.
- Once you have placed your order this will be shipped via the Delivery Option Chosen at Checkout.
- Once your Order has been accepted, processed, dispatched and received a contract between Funky Surfer Store and the Customer will exist and the ‘Technical’ steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process.
- We will send you an order acknowledgment email detailing the products you have ordered and your order number – this is NOT an acceptance of your order.
- Acceptance and completion of the contract takes place when we dispatch the goods to you.
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion not to accept your order, process your transaction or refuse to provide a service to you.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in these main Terms and Conditions
Payment and Security
We accept payments by Pay Pal, for your Security all Credit Card Transactions are processed by Pay Pal.
These entities ensure that any card details sent by you are encrypted and held securely.
No one else including us has access to your Credit Card Details.
Customers outside the UK are responsible for local import duties/taxes and any costs incurred during the import over and above the prepaid shipping charge.